Wednesday 15 June 2011

For Credits Sake

I am yet to post up all the images etc. of the work I have done, I will do so after the presentation as to not ruin the surprise, as showing what I've done would invariably do that (although once released the newspaper should really act as an exemplar). However for Ross's understanding I am blogging a list of things I have done toward our presentation to date, Wednesday 15th June.
  • Read, edited, and revised all the text on our newspaper (Eleanor was also very valuable in this process).
  • Critiqued and gave feedback on all work put forward for publication (this was also done extensively by the group during meetings).
  • Designed and formatted the entire newspaper (my friend Jonti Griffin deserves a great amount of credit as our external expert with this task, legend). This was by far my most demanding task and I hope it speaks volumes in the final product.
  • Wrote the articles which have been accredited to my name in our publication.
  • Arranged the forum for others to write letters to the Editor for our publication.
  • Organised the logistics of our group, and ensured that our ideas and projects are cohesive and completed by the given deadlines.
  • Liased with the design team and print team of The Dominion Post to ensure a successful publication. An essential part of the spirit of our entire project!
I hope this gives you (Ross) a greater understanding of my role in the group, if you need further justification I trust my group to act as referees on my behalf.

Cheers
Tenzin

[Boxes ticked]

No comments:

Post a Comment